JDXF-1 Electrostatic Adsorber
• IGBT is used as a power conversion device to form a half-bridge inverter circuit, which has the advantages of advanced technology, reliability, and high inverter rate.
• Adjust the IGBT drive pulse width technology, and control the output voltage by adjusting the duty cycle of the inverter trigger pulse through the panel potentiometer.
• With over-current protection and adsorption steel belt break protection.
• The independent steel belt position adjustment frame and positioning device can realize the fine adjustment of the steel belt position back and forth and up and down.
• With the steel belt heating system, the steel belt can maintain a certain temperature and is not easy to accumulate dust and dew, so as to ensure the adsorption effect.
• The rewinding and unwinding are each driven by a servo motor, and the steel belt moves in two modes: uniform rewinding or intermittent rewinding.
• The whole system adopts PLC control, touch screen display, simple and intuitive operation, convenient parameter setting.